Wednesday 25 January 2017

This weeks top purchases...

HEYY GUYS!!... 

Ahhh SO, its been a while since i last posted, I've had a super super busy few months, Literally mental!!! But I'm BACK.. and I'm so excited to start blogging again each week and hopefully bring you all some exciting..... umm, things to read? Feed to read? No idea. 
ANYWAY..... 

I thought id start off with my top purchases of the week as I've been a little bit naughty and had a mini spend up. (just like most weeks) oops. 

NUMBER 1. - Laura Mercier BODY & BATH in Ambre Vanille body butter 


I was out for my friend Chloe's birthday last weekend and whilst we were all getting ready she was like, Kelly smell this... she put the cream on my hand and genuinely i nearly past out with how insane this cream smelt, honestly Its SO GOOD plus it feels amazing on your skin. I got home Sunday and ordered it straight away which is very unlike me as I'm the most forgetful person EVER... but proved how much i loved it. The only thing il say is that i can imagine it would run out fairly quick if using everyday as its not like a runny based cream so 100% only using this on special occasions. So yeah,  thanks again Chlo!! 

 £27.00

NUMBER 2 - LuMee LED iPhone 6 Plus case in Rose gold


I am soo excited about this guys... i have wanted to get one of these for AGES but like i said previously I'm so forgetful and unless i do it there and then i don't think about it again until i see it, and majority of the time i see one of these is if I'm on a night out and someone has one on there phone and lets be honest I'm not really in a fit state to order one!! I have actually got a ring light at home that i use for a lot of my selfies but obviously i can't take that everywhere with me... Imagine trying to squeeze that in ya clutch! 
You know when your watching some girls snapchats and there in bed with no make up on still looking flawless and fleeky... GIRL they got a Lumee!!! 

£39.99

Number 3 - Fitbit alta Wristband 

I can't wait to get this set up tomorrow!!! I've seen so many people with these on and talking about them. I'm not going to lie my main reasoning for actually buying one is because i was watching Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian and one of the trainers told one of the girls she was to walk 12,000 steps a day minimum and this got me all excited and i fully went on and brought one. ha! But no to be honest where I'm on my feet all day i am interested in how many steps i do anyway plus i would love a target of 12,000 steps a day I'm hoping it will get me outside a little more too. I worked out thats burning 400/600 calories a day dependent on how fast your going obviously, But that plus a workout and your loving life!! 
£84.49

NUMBER 4 - Kenra Professional Toner's Guy Tang 



I've been waiting so long for these products to come to the UK and finally Sallys suppliers are stocking them. Yayyyy. I did my best friends hair and thought it was a good excuse to try them out. (Luckily she trusts me). Emma's hair was a lovely blonde anyway but she had a build up of silver shampoo on her hair which made parts slightly dull looking so we pre lightened it to above a level 10, i then rinsed this off and blast dried it. Then toned it using 10SM mixed with 10 vol and left it for 12 minutes. The usual time is 20 minutes if you want it ultra SILVER but i still want to lift parts of emma's hair before  doing that. i will always recommend going in to a salon to get this done as it takes so much time and effort, and you have to be so careful lightning or lifting hair!!!

Any questions on anything leave comments below :) 

kells xx 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig