Tuesday 9 August 2016

Abit about me...

So.. thought it would be best to give you all an insight into my world before i start posting crazy amounts of things and you have no idea about me so here goes...
My names kelly, firstly i have to tell you, i have no writing skills nor great grammer so please don't expect this to be on top form. ha. 
Im 25 years old, literally having a young mid life crisis that im 26 next month and that il be closer to 30 than 20 haha. But no if im honest, 25 has been my most exciting year yet and i know the older i get the more exciting experiences i've got to come, so that definitely gets me through.
 I've been a hairdresser for around 10 years now and still love every minute of it. Theres honestly nothing more satisfying than making someone feel good. I truly believe if you have good hair you can literally conquer the world. I originally worked in a salon for 6 years which i absolutely loved but decided to go out on my own and work for myself and i haven't looked back. I will be doing video clips of my favourite hair styles and tips for you all as i know how difficult most people find doing their own hair. 
 Im slightly addicted to holidays, already this year i've been in a different country every month.. Yep i know, crazy. But it gets very addictive. The more holidays i have, the more holiday blues i get, so end up booking another. I obviously will be going into great detail of the fabulous places i've been to in the world and share lots of info about them to you all. 
i love everything to do with fashion as well as make-up. I spend endless hours scrolling through instagram finding new boutiques for clothes to wear and new make-up pages to try out the latest products, so yep you will be seeing lots of  my fashion tips and tutorials on make-up too.
You will obviously be seeing lots of my social life too which i actually think is the best ha. No seriously though i do so much and always super busy. Im very lucky i have the best friends to be able to go on so many exciting adventures with and make incredible memories. :) I adore my girls.

So yeah... thats a small down low of my life, I hope you all enjoy.

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig