Thursday 29 September 2016

MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BIRTHDAY....

MY BIRTHDAY

So it was my birthday last monday... the 19th september and i had such a lovely couple of weeks with friends and family celebrating it. I fully believe you should long it out for atleast 2 weeks or even the month of your birthday and make plans for it throughout. ha.

I had an insane holiday with my best Em and parents the week before my birthday in Spain as your all probably aware of from the previous outfit posts i made. The day after i got back i went for a BIRTHDAY EVE lunch with the family, obviously demolished 3 courses as i had a great excuse!!!! Was lush to spend time with everyone. Oh and how cute are these by the way that i received off my 2 nephews and Niece. 


Soo adorable!!! Comfiest slippers I've worn, basically lived in them since then!! 
Heres the link to them if you love them as much as me  - http://www.next.co.uk/g53274s1#935735
Anyway that was the sunday, then the monday was my actual birthday.. so Woke up replied to all my lovely messages i got then got ready for my day out in london with my mum and her friend. We got the train around 10am, Standard my mum and Lynne both bought a bottle of prosecco each for us to share on the train down which got us a little excited for the day ahead!!! ha! 


When we got to london we decided to go straight to Oxford street and do a small amount of shopping, Thats where i got these Babys!!!!
Incredible i know.... I can't actually find the link, but i got them from River island. 

We then made our way to Madison Roof top bar where we had a couple of cocktails each, Great vibe i really liked it. Views were amazing. Then we ended up in Sushi Samba for dinner. My new favourite spot. Views again were innnnnsane and the food and vibe was out of this world. Really Loved it!!! All in all was a great birthday day!!! 

The weekend after was my time with the girls!!! We all went down to London on the saturday, had a lovely healthy lunch at nandos to settle our stomachs for the night ahead then headed to MAC to get our make-up done. If I'm completely honest it wasn't amazing.. like I've had my make-up done there before and loved it but where I'm very particular about how i do mine now and know EXACTLY how i like it i just think it wasn't for me if that makes sense just needed to be slightly heavier for a night out, was a shame but it was fine, i just did my own touches to it when i got back. :) But anyway whilst i was in Selfridges i Got myself a couple of birthday gifts... as you should... 


The lipstick is Obviously Christian Louboutin. I had to get one, there just.... yeah. Probably more so for the packaging ha!! The link to the lipstick is http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/rococotte-velvet-matte.html
Then from MAC i got Eyelashes in number 48 - i don't have a picture of these as i well and truly demolished them after my night out!!! i do try to re use them when i can though!! http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/13837/6453/products/makeup/eyes/lash/48-lash



For the Saturday night out this is what i wore - 

All in PRETTY LITTLE THING 



BAG - Valentino 

The Second night only a few of us went out which was a HUGE STRUGGLE after night 1 but we did it!!!  Definitely didn't feel our freshest monday thats for sure!! hahaha. Anyway this is what i wore.... 






Absolutely loved this... such a birthday number!! 

My beautiful girls at the weekend, So lucky to have them <3


These are a few other gifts i received for my birthday that are worth sharing 



NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER - Light 2 - Vanilla - i use this for my contour under the eyes - don't get better!!! http://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/brands/n/nars/radiant-creamy-concealer-MUS300023892.html

LAURA MERCIER TRANSLUCENT SETTING POWDER - everyone needs this in there life! 

CAMERA - Got this from my Parents for my birthday and its the best thing I've got. As you can tell i like a picture or 2.... worth every penny!!!! 


I LOVE BIRTHDAYS :) 


kells xxx

























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig