Sunday 11 September 2016

Spanish Nights.. Outfit number 1...


Holidays and warm evenings are my Fav.. Always an excuse to dress up.. right? I'll be doing a post on each of the outfits I wear this week so keep updated :)

So we were slightly delayed on our flight yesterday which meant we got here a little later than expected last night, But with my cute dad picking us up from Valencia Airport and Mum greeting us with a glass of prossecco when we arrived it wasn't all bad... Bless them. But because of the delay we literally had 45 minutes to get ready which if you know me... This is a mission and a half for me to manage BUT I did it so miracles can happen guys!
I bought an outfit for my friends birthday in bath last weekend and didn't manage to get many pictures in it and I LOVED it.. so was an excuse to re wear and definitely my easiest option when I had very little time to stress about what I was wearing.
I love dresses that are easy to chuck on when your away and you know you can eat a decent size dinner in it! Very important... Especially when your away living off bread and Aioli for the week, Plus we were starving last night so knew a tight dress was not the one!!!

This is what i went for...










OUTFIT DETAILS 

  • DRESS- Pretty little thing £22
  • SHOES - Pom pom heels - Pretty little thing £20

xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig